Best Way To Travel

Feel Good, Look Good Community Ask Away Best Way To Travel

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Kemi Kemi 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Russell
    Rebecca Russell
    Keymaster

What’s your favorite way to get around? Personally, I love a long airplane ride but I know a lot of people are afraid.

Serita Wesley
    Serita Wesley
    Keymaster

How can you love a long airplane ride? I feel too out of control for that. I am supposed to travel to Shanghai soon and I already have anxiety about the flight.

I like traveling by train. A beautiful scenic train ride is great. You can just zone out.

Meron Medhanie
    Meron Medhanie
    Keymaster

I can totally do a flight but my threshold is 2, maybe 2.5 hours. I went to college in LA and grew up in Oakland so I got super used to the 1 hour flights.

I’d rather fly than drive, unless it’s a 1 day road trip with friends.

Amy Lam
    Amy Lam
    Keymaster

Ya’ll, I’m about that cruise life haha! JK being trapped on a floating tin can for days at a time kind of scare me. I kind of love road trips because you can do whatever you want and take all he necessary pee breaks (I have pee travel anxiety!)

Dez Ramirez
    Dez Ramirez
    Keymaster

Road trips, and going by train are two of my favorite ways to travel when my nerves are shot from flying so much.

Jackie
    Jackie
    Participant

I’m excited to travel by rail in Europe. I have a trip planned for 2018.

Jagger Blaec
    Jagger Blaec
    Participant

Anywhere you can people watch is my preferred method. Airports…Trains…but best of all Subways are always a good time when exploring big cities.me in the 70s

Mary Ann Thomas
    Mary Ann Thomas
    Participant

Peeing anxiety is so real!! I pee before going to the airport. Then after security. Then before boarding. Then once we board, I even pee pre-take off. I’ve had peeing anxiety since I was a little kid!

Kemi
    Kemi
    Participant

After surviving a 14 hours flight from LA to Melbourne Australia, flying is a breeze lol. The trick is to keep yourself distracted and realize that it’s only temporary. I also enjoy scenic train/bus rides and the occasional ferry.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.